General Data Protection Solutions
How we can help?
CDMS is our Central Data Deletion Management System. It provides various features allowing for:
- Central monitoring of the customer relationship throughout all systems;
- Central registry for all customer requests for anonymizing, restricting or purging of personal data;
- Central status and completion monitoring of all data purge requests;
- Central management of Legal Hold restrictions
- Fully compliant reporting on the status and history of a customer request
- Consolidated View of all customer data across all sysrtems
We partner with the best
Our Software partners are true experts in data protection, privacy and data management with an in dept understanding of business workflows. Paired with TCA’s enterprise integration experience we are winning team.
The GDPR sets out specific processes for companies to comply to and fully adopt. The main intention is to help companies manage certain areas like risk assessment and decision making. By having processes and proper support systems in place, you can become compliant with the new rules.
One key requirement for you will be to be able to efficiently identify and remove customer data.
First we will sit with your teams and all relevant business units to identify all subsystems and most importantly a means to connect to them. This list is one of the key requirements for the upcoming data privacy audits.
We have extended experience and advanced technology available for you to make this task achievable.
For each particular subsystem we talk with you business units to verify for each system to have the right contact configured.
We define further parameters, such as retention periods and risk classifications.
All relevant customer master data is configured at this stage.
We keep all details on particular deletion requests and actions required to complete the tasks.
The various dashboards provide an easy means to gather the status of the currently running processes.
“The controller and processor shall support the data protection officer in performing the tasks referred to in Article 39 by providing resources necessary to carry out those tasks and access to personal data and processing operations, and to maintain his or her expert knowledge.”
We help you to achieve continuous compliance to this and other requirements stated in the new the EU GDPR. The fines are severe:
” Under GDPR organizations in breach of GDPR can be fined up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20 Million (whichever is greater). But the GDPR fines aren’t just monetary. Part of the regulation gives the Supervisory Authority the power to effectively prohibit an organization from doing business.”
With our CDMS all EU requirements of the GDPR are met:
- Deletion, anonymization, limited processing, legal hold
- Logging of all relevant processes
- Control and monitoring of all relevant actions
- Complete information retrieval
Key points to take away:
- Any system, any data point can be connected
- Golden Sources, cascading systems
- Date Warehouses and Data Marts: any dependencies of the systems
- Minimum requirement for system connection
- Error resistance
- Operation through internal IT